Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

It's a shame that I'm unable to run in dreams

I liked the momentum it had as the lyrics came 'wait another day'. It fits the close up of the walk as he's taking off nicely. Little details like that I loved. The atmosphere given off by the highlights and general lighting made for a cool surreal feel. Perhaps this was meant, but I thought it could have flown a bit better, it somehow felt a little disjointed - but dreams can be. The sign post scene was good and unexpected - linking in with the 'cliched' undertone.

glenn said glenn said

simple but catchy

liked it...simplictic touch was nice and i think it was needed. the music suited it and was just overall a welcome change from the majority of animation in the portal(as always from you), thanks AlantheBOX, good stuff.

Wrapping Santa (clay) Wrapping Santa (clay)

not bad

santa looked very good, detailed. Not much of a story to give but hey..it's christmas. Good work and keep up that level of detail if you can..did you use an armature for him?

GAMECUBICLE responds:

No, didnt use armature for him. I did put some paper in him to make him lighter

supersoldier supersoldier

Almost as nice as a castrol GTX bomber jacket

in the words of Mrs.Doubtfire - oh, it reeks of taste. I...I, I loved it, from the run cycle of the characters to the ability to hop into a helicopter. It was like playing capture the flag on goldeneye all over again.

Catpocalypse Catpocalypse

nifty

That was darn good, graphics were neat and overall, it was a sound game. Nice